Claim tree image
Generating an image of the claim tree
ClaimMaster allows you to generate an annotated image of the hierarchical claim tree, such as the one shown below. You can then copy & paste the image into your own documents.
To generate the image of the claim tree, perform the following steps:
- In Word 2007 or later - from the ClaimMaster Ribbon, click on the View Claim Tree menu, then Print Claim Tree (Image):
- In Word 2003 or earlier - from the ClaimMaster toolbar, select ClaimTree Utilities, then Print Claim Tree (Image):
Once this option is selected, ClaimMaster will display the graphical claim tree in your default browser.
- Each claim will be represented by an oval and claim dependencies are shown with arrows.
- If present, claim status indicators are included.
- The colors for different statutory claim classes can be set using claim color settings.
- Claims with invalid parent dependencies will be filled in with red.
- Independent claims are filled in with gray.