Claim tree map
Generating a dynamic claim tree with overlaid claim text
ClaimMaster allows you to generate a claim tree with dynamically overlaid claim text. For best results, use Internet Explorer 9+, Chrome, or Opera for viewing the image. When you click or highlight a particular claim in the tree, the browser will display claim text next to the claim, as shown below.
To generate the dynamic map of the claim tree, perform the following steps:
- In Word 2007 or later - from the ClaimMaster Ribbon, click on the Time-Saving Tools -> Visualize Claim Tree menu, then Print Claim Tree (Image + Overlay Claim Text):
- In Word 2003 or earlier - from the ClaimMaster toolbar,Time-Saving Tools -> Visualize Claim Tree menu, then Print Claim Tree (Image + Overlay Claim Text):
Once this option is selected, ClaimMaster will display the graphical claim tree in your default Internet browser. For best results, use Internet Explorer 9+, Chrome, or Opera for viewing the image. Note the following about the displayed claim tree:
- Each claim will be represented by an oval and claim dependencies are shown with arrows. When you click on the claim, claim text will be shown next to it.
- If present, claim status indicators are included.
- The colors for different statutory claim classes can be set using claim color settings.
- Claims with invalid parent dependencies will be filled in with red.
- Independent claims are be filled in with gray.