As Word's Quick Parts gallery control is not searchable, ClaimMaster instead provides you with a helpful boilerplate assistant tool that lets you quickly filter/search and inserting boilerplate entries into the document.
- From the ClaimMaster Ribbon, click on the Boilerplate Tools menu, then select Boilerplate Assistant:
You will be presented with the following window, that will help you quickly search and insert available boilerplate entries.
- Press this button to insert the selected boilerplate entry into the document. You can also right-click on the selected entry and choose the "paste" menu option to insert the text of the selected item into the document.
- Pressing this button will open the common boilerplate document storing all boilerplate entries. For more information on configuring boilerplate entries, click here.
- Pressing this button reloads boilerplate entries from the common boilerplate document.
- You can filter boilerplate entries by their names/types to make it easier to find the relevant entries.
- You can filter boilelrplate entries by text appearing in their names to make it easier to find the relevant entries. To remove all filters, click on the "Clear" button.
- This table shows the filtered view of the available boilerplate entries. Select one and then click on the "Insert Select Item" button to insert the text of the boilerplate into the document. You can also right-click on the selected entry and choose the "paste" menu option to insert the text of the selected item into the document.
- If this checkbox is enabled then the preview of the boilerplate text will be shown with the fields replaced with available bibliographic/OA data (if such data is available).
- This text field provides the preview of the text that will be added to the document when the boillerplate entry is added to the document.