Boilerplate tools (Word 2007+)
ClaimMaster provides you with a quick way to store, edit, and insert boilerplate paragraphs into your Word documents. The boilerplate sections could have specific style/font settings and even include pictures. Note that this capability is based on the Quick Parts feature available in Word 2007 or later, so it is not available for 2003/2002 versions of Word.
To invoke boilerplate tools, perform the following steps:
- In Word 2007 or later, from the ClaimMaster Ribbon, click on the Boilerplate menu, then select the desired option.
To explore each boilerplate feature in more detail, click on the links below:
- Boilerplate Assistant
- Configuring boilerplate table
- Adding auto-complete entries
- Inserting boilerplate in text
- Create a boilerplate entry from the selected text