Claim term browser
Antecedent term browser
Switching to this tab in the antecedent browser allows you to review the parsed terms within each claim, including antecedent references to terms and originally defined terms. The following operations are available in the error browser dialog:
- Each claim section is clicable. By left-clicking on the claim, you will expand it to show all reference and antecedent terms defined within the claim body. You can also right-click on each term to search for this term using Google or Google Patents.
- terms annotated with (O) are the original terms – the terms that have been defined for the first time within the claims.
- terms annotated with (RA) are the references to antecedents – these terms refer in antecedent form to some previous definition of the term in the claim or its parents, by using either "the" or "said" in front of the term.
- Antecedent references with proper antecedent basis will be shown in green. Antecedent references without antecedent basis will be shown in red.
- If "Highlight selected issues in the document" is selected, then all portions of the shown problems will be highlighted in the document. Note that once you close this window, all added highlighting in the document will be removed. Issues can be highlighted using the two build-in Word styles:
- "Background" highlight style - issues will be shown using Word's highlight feature.
- "Glow" highlight style - issues will be shown using Word's font glow property.
- Click this button to export all identified terms to a CSV file.