Configuring PAIR download filters
Configuring Custom PAIR Download Filters
ClaimMaster lets you specify custom IFW download filters using available PAIR document types. By specifying a custom IFW document type filter, you can tell ClaimMaster to download only specific file wrapper document types from PAIR. To specify a customer filter, switch to the Pair Download Document Filters tab. The following options are available from this dialog:
- Select one or more IFW document types to be added to the custom filter.
- Use this text field to search/filter the list of available document types.
- To add the selected document type to the filter, use ">>" button. Similarly, to remove the document type from the filter, use the "<<" button.
- In this table you can see the list of all configured document filters. When you click on a particular filter name, ClaimMaster will show the list of configured documents for that filter below (i..e, item # 8)
- To edit the existing filter, select it in the table (item #4), edit the list of included documents using ">>" or "<<" buttons (item # 2) and then click on "Add/Update filter" (item # 6). To add a new filter, specify a name in the field #5 that doesn't appear in the list of filters and it will be added as a new filter to the list.
- Press this button to either add a new filter (if its name doesn't appear in the list) or update the existing filter (i.e., the name hasn't changed) using the currently configured list of document types.
- Press this button to delete the currently selected filter from the list.
- This table shows all the IFW document types currently listed under the specified filter.