Reviewing recently downloaded and generated documents
ClaimMaster lets you quickly access recently generated reports or various downloaded files via the dedicated download manager. The manager keeps track of downloaded patents/publications, IFW downloads, proofreading reports, generated family trees, IDS forms, OA/prior art, and OCRed PDFs. You can filter the list by category, date, names, file paths, or customer id.
To access the download manager, perform the following steps:
- From the ClaimMaster Ribbon, click on the Downloading Tools menu, then Downloads/Generated Document Manager:
Once this operation is selected, ClaimMaster will open the following download manager table:
- Select the desired download/generated file category to filter the results. Categories include patents/publications, IFW downloads, proofreading reports, generated family trees, IDS forms, OA/prior art, and OCRed PDFs.
- Specify a search string here to filter the file list.
- Press this button to filter the list based on the specified search text, such as path, date, or customer id.
- Press this button to remove all search filters and show the full file list.
- Press this button to clear the entire log once it gets too long.
- This section shows a list of files, filtered by the category or text filter. The table shows various fields, including the category of the file, its location, the date it was created, and the associated customer id, if any. You can select multiple files by dragging the mouse across each row or using Shift/control keys + left click
- Click this button to show the selected documents in the file table in their file folders.
- Click this button to open the selected documents in the file table.
- Click this button to send the selected documents in the file table to the default printer.
- Click this button to attach the selected documents in the file table to an email message