Quick patent download
Quickly opening patent PDF or downloading text into the open Word document
ClaimMaster lets you to quickly open a patent PDF or download the text of claims or full specifications into the currently open Word document.
To start a quick patent download, perform the following steps:
- In Word 2007 or later - from the ClaimMaster Ribbon, click on the Downloading Tools menu, then Quick Patent Download:
- In Word 2003 or earlier - from the ClaimMaster toolbar, select Downloading Tools, then Quick Patent Download:
Once this operation is selected, you will be prompted with a dialog where you can enter the desired patent/publication number for download:
- List the patent or publication number in the format accepted by the USPTO or EPO websites.
- Press this button to download the PDF of the specified patent/publication. The PDF file will be immediately opened once downloaded.
- Press this button to start the download into the open Word document. The text of the claims/specification will be downloaded directly into the currently open Word document.
- Specify whether you want to download the full text of the document or just the claim