Configuring biblio data cache settings
Configuring bibliographic data cache settings
In this dialog you can specify whether to use Private PAIR as the default PAIR portal. In addition, ClaimMaster can use a local cache of biblio data to fill out shells and USPTO forms. The following options are available:
- Here you can specified the preferred default source for all biblographic data downloads. You can choose the Patent Center or Private PAIR if you have +Shells subscription.
- If this checkbox is selected, PAIR cache will not be used so that every request for bibliographic information will always go to the PAIR. If this checkbox is not selected, then ClaimMaster will first attempt to locate bibliographic information in the local PAIR cache file. Cached entries will be available from the pull-down/search in the Shell and IDS tools for a given application #:
- Specifies the location of the PAIR cache file. By default, the cache file is located at %APPDATA%\ClaimMaster\IDS Cache\pair_cache.csv, but any other location can be specified.
- Press this button to reload the data from the specified PAIR cache file.
- Press this button to clear the PAIR cache.
- Pressing this button will open the PAIR cache file, which is stored in the CSV format. If you are able to export data from your docketing system to a CSV file, you can use Import Wizard to help import the information from the exported file into the PAIR cache. Alternatively, you can manually create a cache file for your PAIR data. As long as the data is arranged in the order of columns shown below, ClaimMaster will be able to read in the data from the CSV file.