Configuring custom Summary templates
When you click “Configure Templates” in the Summary generator window, you will be presented with a template editing window for the summary section. You can also open the same window from the Preferences section. In this window, you can add or edit templates for generating the Summary section. Each template is comprised of the following sub-sections:
The following options are available for specifying custom Summary templates:
- A list of available templates
- Template name – unique name for a given template
- Summary Intro - this section is inserted only once at the beginning of the section
- Independent claim template – inserted for each independent claims. The section annotated with [INDEP_CLAIM] will be automatically generated and replaced in the template by the claim text (either rephrased or not)
- Independent claim connector – used for improving readability of the rephrased text, links multiple sentences within a claim together.
- Dependent claim template – inserted at the beginning of each dependent claim section, which follows an independent claim. It will include all selected dependent claims for a given independent claim. The section annotated with [DEP_CLAIMS] will be automatically generated and replaced in the template by claim text (either rephrased or not).
- Dependent claim connector – used for improving readability of the rephrased text, links multiple sentences within the dependent claim section together.
- Legal terms replacements – specifies replacements for various legal terms within the claims, to improve readibility.
- Use these buttons to add, edit, or delete templates
- Press "Save Template" to store your edits.