Configuring Claim Rules
The following operations are available from the rule editor:
- This view allows you to browse the rules by categories. You can choose whether to enable or disable a particular rule by selecting or unselecting the checkbox next to it.
- Click these buttons to select or unselect all rules.
- When editing or adding a new rule, use this window the specify the rule name.
- Use this window to specify the rule type – e.g., Warnings, Errors, etc.
- Rule description window provides information about the rule.
- Rule condition is the condition that must be specified for the rule to execute. For more information, see a chapter on specifying custom rules.
- For certain rules conditions that include lists, clicking this button will allow you edit the contents of the regular expression lists without using regular expressions.
- Report message window specifies the message that is shown in the Reports Browser when the rule is satisfied.
- "Highlight string" and "include claim number in the report fields" fields are explained in more detail in the chapter on specifying custom rules. Once your rule is defined, you can immediately test your newly edited/added rule on the document.
- Use these buttons to add, edit, or delete rules rules.
- Click this button to specify the name of a rule script file that will be applied to claims.
- Click this button to save all of your rule edits.
Configuring Document Rules
The same interface is also used for customizing document rules. For more information about how to specify custom rules, see this section.