Manual/Telephone activation is needed when access to the license server is blocked by a firewall in your company, so online activation is not available. If this is the case, you will typically receive error code 2 or 4 when trying to activate ClaimMaster using the online method.
1) To proceed with manual activation, choose the Activate By Phone option in the activation dialog:
2) You will be shown a window with two user codes (User Code 1 and User Code 2). For the next step, you can either do it yourself (preferred) or call us.
3) Open a web browser and go to the Softwarekey's manual activation page at http://secure.softwarekey.com/solo/unlock/
There, you will be presented with the following web page that will prompt you to enter your License ID and Password.
4) Once you enter your License ID/password, you will be prompted to enter user codes from step 2. Please enter User Code 1 and User Code 2 from the activation dialog into the web page, as shown below.
5) The webpage will next provide you with one or two activation codes. Copy/paste the issued activation code(s) into the Activation Code fields in the dialog on your machine. If you are only provided 1 activation code, copy & paste it into the Activation Code 1 field. Next, press “Continue.” This step will unlock ClaimMaster on your machine
6) If your activation is successful, you will be notified with a green "Product Activation Successful" message.
If the manual activation fails with a particular error code, please see how to resolve the problem below or contact technical support.