Manual license activation
Manual activation is needed when access to the license server is blocked by a firewall in your company, so online activation is not available. If this is the case, you will typically receive error code 2 or 4 when trying to activate ClaimMaster using the online method.
1) To proceed with manual activation, choose the Manual Activation option in the activation dialog:
2) You will be shown a window with two user codes (User Code 1 and User Code 2). For the next step, you can either do it yourself (preferred) or call us.
3) You have two ways to obtain Activation codes 1 and 2 automatically.
First, you can open a web browser and go to the Softwarekey's manual activation page at http://secure.softwarekey.com/solo/unlock/ You will then be presented with the following web page that will prompt you to enter your License ID and Password.
Once you enter your License ID/password, you will be prompted to enter user codes from step 2.
Alternatively, you can access the same information by logging into Customer Portal using your license id and password. Once logged in, click on the "Activate" tab under License Details for your particular license.
4) In the presented window, please enter User Code 1 and User Code 2 from the activation dialog into the web page, as shown below.
5) The web page will next provide you with one or two activation codes. Copy/paste the issued activation code(s) into the Activation Code fields in the dialog on your machine. If you are only provided 1 activation code, copy & paste it into the Activation Code 1 field. Next, press “Continue.” This step will unlock ClaimMaster on your machine
6) If your activation is successful, you will be notified with a green "Product Activation Successful" message.
If the manual activation fails with a particular error code, please see how to resolve the problem below or contact technical support.