Support & Knowledge Base
Please understand that drafting styles and internal structures of patent documents often vary. Therefore, if ClaimMaster does not appear to function correctly with your drafting style, please let us know and we will do everything in our power to adjust it to your needs.
Use the links below to search knowledge base, submit help tickets, check your license activations, download software updates, and more.
- Recent changes to the Public PAIR webpage have disabled Public PAIR tools in ClaimMaster. Private PAIR features continue to work. We are investigating the problem and should have an update/fix to both Public and Private PAIR features by the end of December.
- As of 10/27/2018, Windows Defender is incorrectly flagging ClaimMaster.dotm as a Trojan after the most recent definitions update. This is a false positive and we've submitted our files to Microsoft for evaluation and removal from their databases.
- If you get "Error 46" while trying to activate ClaimMaster, please see this article on how to fix it.
- If you can't see ClaimMaster in the Word ribbon after installation, please see this article on how to fix the issue.
- If Word hangs when running ClaimMaster, download and install the updated version of ClaimMaster from Customer Portal or, if you were trialing the software, redownload the trial from our website and reinstall it.
Before contacting us, please review the knowledge base. It contains answers to many frequently asked questions.
Submit a new issue to our Tech Support team or view existing tickets.
View the latest online documentation.
Log in using your license id and password to review the status of your license(s), change contact information, download software installers and updates (for users with a valid support policy).
View the EULA.
If you need to report a problem or have a suggestion, please submit a help desk ticket or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note & Disclaimer: If you are sending us documents for testing/debugging, please make sure they are not privileged and/or confidential, such as unpublished patent applications. We will, of course, keep all of your information strictly confidential, but would rather not receive sensitive documents, if possible. In most cases, simply altering the claims or just sending us excerpts is enough to sanitize your documents for debugging, as long as the problems are reproducible on our end.
The materials available at this web
site are for informational purposes only and not for the
purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact
your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any
particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this
web site and/or ClaimMaster software tool do not create an
attorney-client relationship between ClaimMaster
Software LLC and you (the end-user).