We are excited to announce an upcoming release of ClaimMaster 2023.5 that will include many key improvements, new features, and bug fixes for some of the long-standing issues. We’ve added integration with OpenAI’s GPT for patent drafting, completely re-designed our Office Action and shells tools, future-proofed bibliographic data import from Patent Center and much more. This release is scheduled for the later part of September.
Click on the links below to read more detailed posts about the specific improvements in ClaimMaster 2023.5:
- Integration with generative AI for patent drafting and OA analysis
- New Office Action analysis and shell generation tools
- New figure description blocks tool
- New ways to import data from Patent Center (private view)
- Improved document handling for shell/form generation
- Many bug fixes and other small improvements
If you are interested in trying out a preview version before it’s officially released sometimes later this month, please let us know.